Effective April 1st, 2005
Minaris Medical America Inc., Inc. Group Companies (collectively “Minaris Medical America Inc.”) are committed to protecting your online privacy while you use its website.
This Policy may be modified from time to time. We encourage you to periodically review our Policy to stay informed of any changes made. Your continued use of our website constitutes your agreement to our Policy and any modifications made thereto.
Personal Information Collected
“Personal Information” pertains to information collected from individuals through this website that relates to you, that identifies you as a customer or potential customer of Minaris Medical America Inc. and that allow Minaris Medical America Inc. to provide products, services and information to you directly. Minaris Medical America Inc. asks for your personal information so that it can understand your needs, determine if Minaris Medical America Inc. products, services, or information meets your needs, inform you about its products, services and information that it believes may be of interest to you, or comply with the applicable law. Of course, you may choose not to provide Minaris Medical America Inc. with personal information. However, this choice may not enable Minaris Medical America Inc. to provide you with the product, service or information you requested or that could be offered to you.
Through the formulation of appropriate security measures, Minaris Medical America Inc. endeavors to prevent any leakage or loss of, or damage or unauthorized access to, personal information we obtain from you. Minaris Medical America Inc. will use your personal information only when essential for achieving either of the following objectives:
- To execute contracts concluded between you and Minaris Medical America Inc..
- To send you information concerning the holding of events, etc.
Use, Disclosure and Retention of Personal Information Collected
Minaris Medical America Inc. does not use or disclose your personal information for purpose other than those it was collected or as set forth in this Policy, except with your consent or as required by law.
Unless your prior consent has been obtained, Minaris Medical America Inc. will not provide your personal information to third parties. However, in any of the following cases Minaris Medical America Inc. may provide personal information to third parties without your prior consent:
- If Minaris Medical America Inc. is required to do so by law.
- If you direct Minaris Medical America Inc. to do so.
- If it is necessary to do so in order to protect the lives, persons, or & nbsp; properties of individuals, and obtaining your prior consent is difficult.
- If it is necessary to cooperate with central government institutions, local governments, or any entities acting on their behalf for the execution of any legally prescribed business, and there is concern that obtaining your consent may impede the execution of the said business.
Updated on 09/30/2020.