MINARIS MEDICAL AMERICA
With its headquarters in the heart of Silicon Valley, Minaris Medical America has been a global leader of multiplex in vitro allergy diagnostics for over 30 years. Minaris Medical America, formally known as MAST Immunosystems Inc (1979-1996) and Hitachi Chemical Diagnostics (1996-2021) was the first company to introduce a multiplex in vitro diagnostic test for allergies and one of the first to introduce a chemiluminescent assay system for the detection of lgE antibodies. The company holds many in vitro allergy testing technology patents and continues to pioneer advancements in the field.
Minaris Medical America works with industry leaders, laboratories and distributors around the world to provide the medical community access to the latest in vitro allergy testing technology. Minaris Medical America is committed to innovation, quality and customer satisfaction. Our products are marketed to over 20 countries worldwide. To learn more about Minaris Medical America and the OPTIGEN® Allergen Specific IgE Assay, please contact us or your local representative.
- 2023/07/03 – Notice of the Completion of Transfer Shares of Minaris Medical Co., Ltd. to Canon medical Systems Corporation
- 2023/03/31 – Notice on Transfer of Shares of Minaris Medical., Ltd. to Canon Medical Systems Corporation
- 2022/09/29 – Newly Integrated Company “Resonac” to Start on Jan.1, 2023
- 2021/07/01 – Hitachi Chemical Diagnostics Renamed Minaris Medical America
The Minaris group companies include:
Minaris Medical Group
- North America: Minaris Medical America, Inc.
- Japan : Minaris Medical Co., Ltd.
- Asia: Minaris Medical (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.